Terms & Conditions
This User Agreement, the User Privacy Notice, the Mobile Device Terms and all policies posted on EasyGovt (EG.) set out the terms on which we offer you access to and use of https://www.easygovt.com (EG.) services (herein “the Website”) and associated services, applications and tools (collectively "Services"). Entire policies, Computers, Laptops, Mobile Devices Terms, and the User Privacy Notice are incorporated into our User acceptance Agreement. By using EasyGovt.com (EG.), you directly or indirectly agree to comply with all of our T&C when accessing or using our Services either for today or for future.
Usage of our EG.services is completely governed by the following T&C. You are contracting with https://www.easygovt.com (EG.) M/S SkilledAnswers InfoSolutions Pvt. Ltd. #6, 1st Mn Rd, NS Palya, BTM Layout, Bangalore. PinCode 560076. These T&C constitute your binding obligations towards EasyGovt (EG.).
As per this Agreement, any registered user and wherever the context so require ‘You’ shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing Registration Data (as defined hereinafter) while registering on the Website as Registered User using the computer systems of the Website and accepted this electronic version/electronic record of the User Agreement and has allocated himself a unique identification user name (“User ID” and “Password”) to become Registered User or have been identified as Guest User by providing cell number and email id.
After you are regarded as Registered User of EasyGovt (EG.), our User Agreement shall be effective and binding upon your ‘acceptance’. ‘Acceptance’ shall mean your affirmative action in clicking on ‘check box’ and on the ‘continue button’ as provided on the registration page. Immediately after the registration process completion, you can enjoy buying any product or adding amount to the wallet by clicking on ‘Pay Now’ button while transacting with EasyGovt (EG.) or even browsing our information of our website that would imply that you have alreadyaccepted to adhere as per our terms and conditions.
EasyGovt (EG.) would have the complete control to amend our User Agreement Rules & Policies at any time by posting a revised version on the Website by just updating the version with latest developments in the market. Anysuch updates and amendments shall be notified by updating the version on Website and/or as per the notification preference provided by you to EasyGovt (EG.). The revised version will be effective at the time EasyGovt (EG.) posts it on the Website Post or as communicated on website post or as communicated to you per the notification preference provided by you to EasyGovt (EG.) (As the case may be). In addition, if the revised version of this User Agreement includes a Substantial Change, EasyGovt (EG.) will provide you with a minimum seven (7) days' prior notice of such Substantial Change/s by updating media section or as per the notification preferences provided by You to EasyGovt (EG.). You are requested and advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement and in www.EasyGovt.com (EG.) Rules & Policies.
For the purpose of User Agreement, the term "Substantial Change" would mean change to the terms of this User Agreement that reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities.
- 1. EasyGovt (EG.) Rules and Policies.
- 2. EasyGovt (EG.) User Privacy Notice.
About EasyGovt (EG.)
EasyGovt (EG.) is aneCommerce Educational Marketplace that focuses on Government exams and all Government regarding Information, which might comprise of schemes or rulings of the Government. EG. stands for EasyGovt. As the name suggests, we are knowledge experts collaboration with trainers to educate everyone in common man's perceived language in pictorial format and teaching everybody to make them capable to secure a Government job or be a self sufficient entrepreneur encouraging employment for all. So, every citizen can earn for himself or herself resulting in nation's GDP growth. I believe we all share the pride of being Indian. However, at the bottom of our heart, we have a sense of dissatisfaction is to how many are jobless and aren't meeting their ends in their own life. By complaining, we are only being part of the problem and not the solution. Hence, thought of EG. was born.
1. Membership Eligibility Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 including the minors which is not part of the Indian Contract Act 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall register as a member of the Website and shall add amount to the wallet of the website or buy notes under parental guidance. As a minor if you wish to purchase any notes on the https://www.easygovt.com (EG.) may be made under the guidance of your legal guardian or parents who might guide you to register as users of the Website and help in performing financial transactions. You can use the Website as Registered User and avail all kinds of benefits, which are entitled for all other than financial transactions, which can be only done under parental guidance. EasyGovt (EG.) reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to EasyGovt (EG.) notice that you might be misusing the rights awarded and illegally circulating the notes which are entitled to you and your use only.
- Business entity registration: If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized,as you are the owner of business entity or authorized person of business entity to follow this User Agreement and you have the authority to bind that business entity to this User Agreement
- Guest User: If you are trying to transact as a Guest User, you shall not be allowed to avail all services or purchase services other than access freecontent available on Website and there could be certain additional restrictions as a Guest User for your purchase and the other functionality of the Website available to you, as described in the Buying.
2. Your Account and Registration Obligations : If you use the Website as Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password you are allowing access to usage of wallet money (if any added earlier or to the amount earned either as commission or prize money on quiz).
If you use EasyGovt.com (EG.), it is anticipated that you would bare the responsibility in maintaining the confidentiality of your registered email ID and cell number and for restricting access to computers, laptop, mobile access system and accessible computer network, and also maintain responsibility for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password, email id and cell number as the case may be. You agree to:
- 1. Provide absolute true, accurate, current, latest and complete information about yourself as prompted by the EasyGovt (EG.) registration form regardless of individual student or business entity provided by You (such information being the "Registration Data")
- 2. Please use your regularly used email address and mobile number for your contact details in your User ID while registering as Registered User.
- 3. Please alwayskeep EasyGovt (EG.) updated the Registration Data provided. If you provide any information that is untrue onEasyGovt (EG.) has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is not in accordance with the User Agreement, EasyGovt (EG.) would give the rights to suspend or terminate or block account of your EG. membership with the Website;
3. Electronic Communications : When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to EasyGovt (EG.), You agree and understand that You are communicating with EasyGovt (EG.) through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from EasyGovt (EG.) periodically and as and when required. EasyGovt (EG.) will communicate with You by email or by an AB Post notice or electronic records on the Website which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
1. Fees and Services : Membership on the Website is free. EasyGovt (EG.) does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. EasyGovt (EG.) reserves the right to change its Fee and Credit policies from time to time. In particular, EasyGovt (EG.) may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event EasyGovt (EG.) reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and Credit policies shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees and be payable to EasyGovt (EG.) within such time as specified in the invoice. You shall make the payments of these invoices in the name of EasyGovt (EG.). You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to EasyGovt (EG.).
2. Taxes: You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Website and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cess(es), duty etc. levied thereon
3. Non-payment: EasyGovt (EG.) reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily /indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership of the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website in case of non-payment of fees by you to EasyGovt (EG.). We also reserve the right to take legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to EasyGovt (EG.). For example, EasyGovt (EG.) at its sole discretion reserves the right to collect or recover or settle any or all fees due and payable by you to EasyGovt (EG.) under your one or more accounts by deducting the amount.
4. Use of the Website :
- 4.1. You understand and agree that EasyGovt (EG.) and the Website provide educational content services to its Registered Users by browsing/visiting the Website. Few items advertised/listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by Registered Users. EasyGovt (EG.) neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor selects the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modify the information contained in the transmission. EasyGovt (EG.) has no control over the third party user generated contents either on social media or any kind of reviews / comments written on articles.
- 4.2. You would agree and confirm you would use of EasyGovt (EG.) shall be strictly governed by the following principles: 1. "Your PII Information" is defined as any information you provide to us in the registration (as Registered User),or in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature, you would be completely responsible for the data, and we tend to use passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of processed Information.
- 4.3. Your Information (or any items listed): The bold and underlined text in the following paragraphs is inserted in accordance with the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules 2011. Please note that in accordance with the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules 2011 in case of non-compliance with the User Agreement, User Privacy Notice, or rules and regulations for browse, accessof intermediary computer resource, the intermediary has the right to immediately terminate the access or usage rights of the users to the computer resource of intermediary and remove non-compliant information.
5. Platform for Communication :
- 5.1. EasyGovt (EG.) does not make any representation or Warranty as to the product-specifics (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the items or services proposed to be sold or purchased on the Website. In particular, EasyGovt (EG.) does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items or services on the Website. EasyGovt (EG.) accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- 5.2. EasyGovt (EG.) does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf.
- 5.3. The Website is only a venue through which Users can reach a larger base to buy and sell items or services.
- 5.4. At no time shall any right, title or interest over the items vest with EasyGovt (EG.) nor shall EasyGovt (EG.) have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. EasyGovt (EG.) is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items, which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. We offer all products are only for a restricted timeline as information can be updated based on current affairs.
- 5.5. You shall agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the other Users that you transact with.
- 5.6. You release and indemnify EasyGovt (EG.) and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users and selectively waive any claims based on consideration of the management. Notwithstanding, its reasonable efforts in that behalf, EasyGovt (EG.) can control the information provided by other Users, which is made available on the Website. Please use maximum caution in selecting the products and practice selectively buying notes needed for preparation of exams.
Our current User Privacy Notice is available at www.EasyGovt.com (EG.) If you object to your Information being transferred or used as described in the User Privacy Notice, please do not use the Website.
Your Consent By using the Website and/ or by providing your information, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Website by EasyGovt (EG.)
8. EasyGovt (EG.) e-wallet Facility Arriving soon:
With EasyGovt (EG.) e-wallet Facility arriving soon, Payments for items on the Website can be made through the electronic or through Cash on delivery transactions, as may be permitted by EasyGovt (EG.) to the website seller(s) in its sole discretion. EasyGovt (EG.) e- wallet Facility also enables automated collection and remittance services using the current Indian banking and credit/ debit/ cash card/ directly through Bank or financial institution infrastructure or indirectly through Payment Aggregator or through any facility as may be authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be, of payment or supporting the same in any manner.
If EasyGovt (EG.) is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; orIf it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other Users or EasyGovt (EG.)
EasyGovt (EG.) may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended Users. A User that has been suspended or blocked may not register or attempt to register with EasyGovt (EG.) or use the Website in any manner whatsoever until such time that such User is reinstated by EasyGovt (EG.). Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach the User Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, EasyGovt (EG.) reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to EasyGovt (EG.) and to take strict legal action including but not limited to a referral to the appropriate police or other authorities for initiating criminal or other proceedings against you.
10. Buying: All purchases (under the Buy It Now format) on the Website are a firm commitment to purchase. If you are the purchaser for any item and your purchase is accepted by the EasyGovt (EG.) you are obligated to complete the transaction with the website.
13. By purchasing aproduct within EasyGovt (EG.), you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description (or linked to from the description) so long as the conditions of sale are not in any kind of harmful of the User Agreement or unlawful.
14. EasyGovt (EG.) strongly advises you not to test the Website with false purchases, as it will put you at substantial personal legal risk. It is an offence to use a false name, other false personal information or a known invalid/ unauthorized credit/ debit/ cash card directly through Bank or financial institution infrastructure or indirectly through Payment Aggregator or through any facility in any manner to bid. Wilfully entering erroneous or fictitious bids may result in prosecution by government authorities and suspension of your EasyGovt (EG.) account.
11. EasyGovt (EG.) Guarantee The EasyGovt (EG.) Guarantee seeks to assist buyers who have been defrauded by sellers on the Website. If a buyer has made a payment for an item and has never received it or has received an item that is significantly lower in value as compared to what was described, the buyer can seek protection under the EasyGovt (EG.) Guarantee. The coverage under this program is restricted to such amount as may be provided in the EasyGovt (EG.) Guarantee.
- 16. If EasyGovt (EG.) has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its members are involved in any mishap / activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then EasyGovt (EG.) may reserve its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member and may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the user id of Registered User and such necessary action cancelling the amount within the wallet present without returning the amount to the registered user.
- EasyGovt (EG.) reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, EasyGovt (EG.) may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the user id and related user ids, if any of registered user and/or disqualify that member and any related members from availing protection through this website.
- Any person who, knowingly and with intent to spoil, circulate, injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be prosecuted as guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under law.
- We may suspend the EasyGovt (EG.) Guarantee in whole or in part without notice if we suspect abuse or interference with the proper working of the policy.
As a registered member, you may browse product, item/s for sale on the Website of EasyGovt (EG.), which is incorporated by way of reference in this User Agreement. We would ensure that the listed items of products do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of any third parties. Products would only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale.
13. Feedback We encourage Registered buyers on the Website to provide feedback after the transaction has closed. After you conduct a transaction, if applicable, we encourage you to leave feedback for the buyer. Please remember that you cannot retract the feedback once you have left it. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID. EasyGovt (EG.) will not be responsible for the feedback that you post on the Website and you should be careful about making comments that are not factual in nature and should not post defamatory or illegal or offensive/obscene contents.
You may not take any actions that may undermine the integrity of the feedback system. If you continue to receive negative feedback ratings, EasyGovt (EG.) reserves the right to suspend your membership, and you will be unable to buy on the Website.
When providing us with content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual (or for the duration of any copyright or other rights in such content), irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to use the content and authorize us to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, database rights and other intellectual property rights you have in or to the content, in any media known now or developed in the future. Further, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral rights in the content and promise not to assert such rights or any other intellectual property or publicity rights against sub-licensees, our assignees, or us.
You represent and warrant that none of the following infringe any rights mentioned in the preceding paragraph: your provision of content to us, your causing content to be posted using the Services, and use of any such content (including of works derived from it) by us, our users, or others in contract with us that is done in connection with the Services and in compliance with this User Agreement.
We may offer catalogues of stock images descriptions, product specifications and other multimedia content including videos. You may use catalogue content solely in connection with your EasyGovt (EG.) listings during the time your listings are on our website.
While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the catalogues will always be accurate and up-to-date, and you agree that you will not hold our catalogue providers or us responsible for inaccuracies in their catalogues. If you choose to include catalogue content in your listings, you continue to be responsible for ensuring that your listings are accurate, do not include misleading information and fully comply with this User Agreement and all EasyGovt (EG.) policies. The catalogue may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary or identification markings included within the catalogues or create any derivative works bases on catalogue content (other than by including them in your listings).
15. Authorization to Contact You; Recording Calls
You consent to receive autodialled or pre-recorded calls and text messages from EasyGovt (EG.) at any telephone number that you have provided us or that we have otherwise obtained. We may place such calls and texts to: (i) notify you regarding your account; (ii) troubleshoot problems with your account; (iii) resolve a dispute; (iv) collect a debt; (v) poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires; (vii) contact you with offers and promotions; or (vi) as otherwise necessary to service your account or enforce this User Agreement, our policies, applicable law, or EasyGovt (EG.) e-wallet which is arriving soon or any other agreement we may have with you. Standard telephone minute and text charges may apply.
EasyGovt (EG.) may share your telephone numbers and other personal data or information with our service providers (such as Logistic Service Providers, billing or collections companies) who we have contracted with to assist us in pursuing our rights or performing our obligations under this User Agreement, our policies, applicable law, or EasyGovt (EG.) e- wallet or any other agreement we may have with you. You agree these service providers may also contact you using autodialled or pre-recorded calls and text messages, only as authorized by us to carry out the purposes we have identified above, and not for their own purposes.
EasyGovt (EG.) may, without further notice or warning and in its discretion, monitor or record telephone conversations you or anyone acting on your behalf has with EasyGovt (EG.) or its agents for quality control and training purposes or for its own protection.
If EasyGovt (EG.) provides you with information about another user, you agree that you will use the information only for the purposes it is provided to you. You may not disclose, sell, rent, or distribute a user's information to a third party for purposes unrelated to the Services. Additionally, you may not use information for marketing purposes, via electronic or other means, unless you obtain the consent of the specific user to do so.
17. Limitation of Liability In no event shall EasyGovt (EG.) or its, affiliates and service providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website and EasyGovt (EG.) e-wallet Facility which is coming soon, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence).
32. EasyGovt (EG.) liability in any circumstance is limited to the amount of fees, if any, paid by you to EasyGovt (EG.). EasyGovt (EG.), its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website or EasyGovt (EG.) e-wallet Facilitywill be error free and/or uninterrupted.
18. Indemnity You shall indemnify and hold EasyGovt (EG.) harmless and its subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of the User Agreement, EasyGovt (EG.) Rules and Policies, EasyGovt (EG.) e-wallet which is coming soon and its User Agreement, Seller Terms and Conditions and EasyGovt (EG.) e-wallet Rules and Policies or the documents they incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of a third party.
Release If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
19. General None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and EasyGovt (EG.) and you shall have no authority to bind EasyGovt (EG.) in any manner whatsoever.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by email address as [email protected] or postal mail on behalf of EasyGovt (EG.) M/S SkilledAnswers InfoSolutions Pvt. Ltd. 6, 1st Main Road, NS Palya, BTM Layout, Bangalore – 560076 or to the email address you provide to us during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 3 days after the date of mailing.
37. If any clause of the User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the User Agreement. This User Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between You and EasyGovt (EG.) with respect to the subject matter hereof. In EasyGovt (EG.) sole discretion, EasyGovt (EG.) may transfer its rights and obligations (also known as “assign”) under this User Agreement without your prior express consent, provided that EasyGovt (EG.) assigns the Agreement on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to You.
19A. Grievance Officer: In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is published on the Website.
In any case of discrepancies, you can always reach out to:
- Mr. NareshGuniputi
- Grievance Cell Officer
- [email protected]
20. Arbitration If any dispute arises between you and EasyGovt (EG.) during your use of the Website or EasyGovt (EG.) or e-wallet services or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement, EasyGovt (EG.) e-wallet, User Agreement and EasyGovt (EG.) e-wallet Terms and Conditions, they incorporate by reference, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by EasyGovt (EG.). The place of arbitration shall be Bangalore. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
21. Governing Law The User Agreement, EasyGovt (EG.) e-wallet User Agreement and EasyGovt (EG.) e-walletTerms and Conditions or the documents they incorporated by reference shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
Disclaimer:Please read and edit the TERMS AND CONDITIONS Policy given below as per your /website’s requirement. Don’t use or apply these as is basis on your website.
Your website may use the Terms and Conditions given below.
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to https://www.easygovt.com M/S SkilledAnswers InfoSolutions Pvt Ltd Company and the terms "Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
use of content:
All images, brand logos, explanatory pictures, landmarks, trademarks, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing EasyGovt (EG.), except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under contractual document or license, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these items, images, documents, properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in public domain in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may never copy, sell or modify the content of Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without EasyGovt (EG.) or entity’s written permission.
Acceptable easygovt use
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attemptiAny Website Browsers or Registered Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (1) accessing information not intended for such user or work into a server or account that the user isn't approved to access, (2) trying to probe, scan or check the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures while not correct authorization, (3) trying to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, while not limitation, via means that of submitting an epidemic or "Virus" or “Malicious Content” to the EasyGovt, overloading, "DDOS", "mail bombing" or trying for "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security could end in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities can have the proper to research occurrences that they think as involving such violations and can have the proper to involve, and work with, enforcement authorities in prosecuting users are concerned in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to download, transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a very manner which will infringe the copyright, trademark, secret or different holding rights of others or violate the privacy or message of different personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
INDEMNITY / INDEMNIFYING:
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of https://www.easygovt.com M/S SkilledAnswers InfoSolutions Pvt Ltd Company or their breach of the terms.
USAGE OF WALLET / FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS:
EasyGovt (EG.) website do have Interim wallet services for ease of services. However, the amount transferred once to EasyGovt (EG.) or parent company SkilledAnswers InfoSolutions Pvt Ltd is assumed that the payment is in full and final format made for future usage of our services. Under no circumstances, legally you can claim back the money. So, the User unilaterally agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the https://www.easygovt.com (EG.) or parent company SkilledAnswers Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from the use of our wallet services https://www.easygovt.com
The User also unilaterally agrees to EasyGovt (EG.) wallet service is internal to individual product of SkilledAnswers InfoSolutions Pvt Ltd and cannot be transferred for any other product / service of SkilledAnswers InfoSolutions Pvt Ltd
(B) Gifts / Incentives because of referrals:
The user also unilaterally agrees to EasyGovt (EG.) service that by referring more members to the website, could earn referral incentives which will be directly added to the wallet. The amount added as referral incentives can only be used future purchase of EasyGovt (EG.) products and not be claimed to be transferred to the bank / or any financial instrument.
(C) Gifts / Incentives because of Quiz:
The user also unilaterally agrees to EasyGovt (EG.) service that by buying notes on daily basis by at least spending Rs. 1 on our website on daily basis, you get a chance to answer daily quiz. If you were able to prepare well and try to get all correct answers, then you would be eligible to get incentives of Rs. 25 added to your wallet within EG. Website. The amount added as incentives can only be used future purchase of EasyGovt (EG.) products and not be claimed to be transferred to the bank / or any financial instrument. Please report any such incidents claiming copyright to [email protected]
WINNING OF GOLD COIN:
EasyGovt (EG.) will always be interested to incentivize students who prepare well for exams and focus towards passing government exams in flying colors. However, as students also needs to be motivated to prepare well for exams and prevent dropping out, we have thought to incentivize students who spend most of the time understanding concepts and try to answer with intellectual capability. Hence, gold coin would be offered for those students who would prepare to their best possibility after downloading the notes and come back to answer the quiz by end of day. If they can prepare well for exams then try to answer to the best of their capability, then we would be happy to offer a gold coin.
To Win Gold coin, Students have to clear tests:
|#||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6||Day 7||Day 8|
|Incentives||Rs. 25 Added to Wallet||Exclusive EG. T-Shirt will be Gifted||Qualify to win Cold Coin||Telephonic Call - Video Based Call from Whatsapp / Skype / Any Video Based Chatting Service|
USAGE OF COPYRIGHT MATERIALS:
EasyGovt (EG.) is a news compilation service company for examination point of view and has unique way of accumulation of information, which is from physical, virtual services. Interpretation of any such information compiled would be represented for the use of preparation of examination notes. Some of the information would be collected from public domain, individual sources, television, world Internet forum and discussion forums. However, copyright of such information is strictly acclaimed only if it’s directly used.
The Userunilaterally agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the https://www.easygovt.com (EG. or parent company SkilledAnswers Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of materials unintentionally within https://www.easygovt.com ; If any person reports usage of copyright material within site, immediately action will be taken to remove such content from the site.
Please report any such incidents claiming copyright to [email protected]
User agrees that neither https://www.easygovt.com M/S SkilledAnswers InfoSolutions Pvt Ltd Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and important or/and damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or wallet money or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting fromany product or/and knowledge or/and info or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and ensuing from unauthorized access to or/andalteration of user's transmissions or/and knowledge or/and arising from the other matter regarding the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and dataor different intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User agrees that https://www.easygovt.com (EG.) or parent company SkilledAnswers Company shall not be answerable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental. or/and special important or/and damages, whether or not such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was even or not, negligent or intentional, accidental or heedful.
User agrees that Company shall not be accountable or vulnerable to any user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service.In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the number paid by the User to Company, if any, that's associated with the reason behind action.
disclaimer of consequential damages
In no event shall https://www.easygovt.com M/S SkilledAnswers InfoSolutions Pvt Ltd Companyor any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name of either EasyGovt (EG.) or parent company SkilledAnswers or otherwise, mentioned at this Website beliable for any kind of damages some (including, while not limitations, incidental and important damages, lost profits, or injury to component or loss of information or business interruption because of various factors) ensuing from theuse or inability to use the Website, Wallet and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.